Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Malibu Wedding - Halisi & Dan

Halisi & Dan enjoying the Malibu Sunset
I have a dream job. Planning weddings in Southern California allows me the opportunity to work in a multitude of interesting venues. Halisi and Dan love Malibu and the ocean. It was the first time I've ever worked barefoot, with my toes in the sand. It was liberating!

This photo just makes me smile. As summer is coming to an end, I wanted to share this beautiful sunset with you. Many thanks to Carissa Woo Photography for capturing the joy of this couple as the sun sank into the ocean. It's truly been a magical summer, and I'm thankful for every moment.

1 comment:

  1. Various malibu wedding venues have remarkable locations for exclusive parties and attractively decorated banquet halls.

    ReplyDelete