Friday, February 8, 2013

Winnie Couture - Pink For The Cure



Planning weddings allows me the pleasure of visiting beautiful bridal salons in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. One of those salons in particular holds a special place in my heart. It's Winnie Couture in Beverly Hills. For many years I've shared this treasure with my brides. When I look back on my portfolios, I love that so many of my clients have worn a Winnie. The most recent was just last month.

On January 31st, I attended their Flagship Store Cocktail Party, launching their 2013 line. Veronica and I were honored as VIP guests. The glittering salon was filled with beautiful brides hoping to find their dream gown. And oh how beautiful the gowns were. The event was titled "Pink For The Cause", with all proceeds benefiting Breast Cancer Charities. That's a cause that's very dear to my heart. While we had a great time, we also made a difference this night.

Enjoy what you missed in these drool worthy photos by our dear friends Jayanne and Perry Hampton of Witon Photography. If you're looking for talented and genuine wedding photographers, please visit their website. Not only have they done beautiful work for my couples, but I was their wedding planner only a few years ago. Networking with your friends....how can anyone call this work?

Celebrity Designer Winnie Chlomin Lee's gowns dazzled everyone in attendance. Her designs are feminine, glamorous, and inventive. Each gown has a life and personality of it's own. But what brings the gown to life, is the woman who wears it. I love how Winnie's gowns accentuate a woman's body. Each gown is made with the highest quality of fabrics and embellishments. What is most surprising about these gowns is they are priced for every budget.



The night was a big hit for Winnie and all of the vendors who participated including Witon Photography, DJ Nahchey, Velvet Cupcakes, Sweet Love Candy Buffet, Premiere Party Rents, and last but not least the always fun Sommer of So Cal Shutter Booth. Congratulations to Winnie and their entire staff at Beverly Hills, we're so thrilled to call you friends.

1 comment: