Monday, September 19, 2011

Destination Mexico - Sneek Peek

Decor: Cigar Box & Paper Flowers Photo Courtesy of Duke Photography
I'm jumping out of my chair and saying WoooHooo. My dogs are looking at me like I'm crazy. The new issue of YOUR WEDDING DAY MAGAZINE is ready to hit the new stands tomorrow. Fed Ex just brought me a whole box. I almost kissed the poor delivery guy. I'm so happy because we were honored with creating an inspirational design feature. We created a DESTINATION MEXICO set, with the amazing talent of French Buckets Floral Design, linens from Glow Concepts, paper products by Tange Design, cuisine by 24 Carrots Catering, and so many more. Our set is LUSH, COLORFUL, and JOYFUL. You have got to see it. The icing on the cake is that the our work was photographed by Duke Photography. How lucky is that? There is a reason Duke is one the most sought after photographers in Southern California. He's humble and passionate about what he does.


Get to your closest bookstore tomorrow and get one! The other DESTINATIONS are San Francisco, Las Vegas and Hawaii. I'm bursting with pride to be featured alongside such amazing designers. You are going to blown away by the talent in this issue. It's filled with gowns, flowers, expert advice, and tons of INSPIRATION.

Check back soon for the a blog post with all the images. We can't wait to share. I'm skipping, skipping, skipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment