Thursday, September 27, 2012

Heather's Gown

Happy Thursday. I'm feeling particularly happy today. So, I thought I would share a photo of one of my favorite gowns of 2012.

This is the beautiful and sassy Heather. She got married this year at The Canary Hotel in Santa Barbara. The venue is a Spanish Style hotel. I thought a gown with frilly lace would do the trick. Heather wasn't so sure. She felt she wanted a much more casual look. I took her to Winnie Couture and the perfect dress emerged. The front is very simple yet elegant, but the back has rows and rows of lace and pleated chiffon. Very flamenco. I was just a little giddy when she chose it.

I like to joke with Heather and say that her dress is the mullet of wedding dresses. It's business in the front and party in the back! Isn't that fun? After all a wedding should be a little fun, right?

Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment