Thursday, December 15, 2011

Engagement Ring Inspiration


It sparkles, it shines, it picks up the light. It's mesmerizing. An engagement ring symbolizes the love and commitment a man has for a woman. The holiday season is upon us. Many engagements will take place on Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Gentlemen purchasing a ring for a woman, with the intention of getting down on one knee, and laying your heart out, while asking for hers in return, is not something to be taken lightly. Where do you begin? My wonderful colleague Melissa Allen, the Special Events Director of The Ebell Club of Los Angeles wrote an informative blog post to help you. I'm very excited for you. Read Melissa's Blog Post, and enjoy the thrill and excitement of this moment. 

Good luck on your purchase and on popping the question. You're going to do fine. Share your engagement experience with me. I can't wait to hear all about it.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post??! Thank you for featuring my article to your readers - I'm very honored!

    ~Melissa
    The Ebell of Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete