Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alana & Wesley - Sneek Peek


Alana and Wesley were married on 11/11/11 at The Ebell Club of Los Angeles. Alana was a dream to work with. She is one the most fun, alive and joyful women I've ever met. Wesley is completely and madly in love with her. He and I shared a few private moments, and he told me about his love for her, how he thought she was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, that he couldn't take his eyes off of her as she came down the aisle, and he hates when she's not with him. Swoon! Their ceremony was so emotional and moving, I was drawn to tears, as was my staff, the Ebell staff, and our DJ, Chuck of Music On The Move.
What a way to top off my year. This was my final wedding of 2011. It couldn't have ended on a better note. Alana even kissed me on the lips when she left. Guess she was happy!  She just sent me a text of these images to make me drool, and I couldn't wait to share them with you. Wait until you see all the images from Amy Stone. There were so many well thought out details to this wedding, and Amy captured them ALL. From the table designations of frames with Old Hollywood couples, the candelabras with mercury glass (Amy made them herself!), a sweet candy and dessert buffet, an action packed photo booth, and last but not least a cotton candy machine. But wait I forgot to mention the very well choreographed first dance, and the director's chair (I'll explain that in another post), and the live artist! OMG this wedding was so much fun. For now I'll give you these teasers. Stay tuned, there's so much more to come. I've seen them, and trust me....they are fantastic. Thanks Alana and Wes for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I'll hold the memories close to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. So enchanting, great evening, great couple, wonderful wedding day!! We loved collaborating with you and can't wait to have you back at the Ebell in 2012. Thrilled to have closed your wedding season on such a high and glorious note...
    XOXO
    ~Melissa
    The Ebell of Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete