Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Adorn Jewelry - Valentine's Day Contest Winner


Congratulations to Maureen & Marco. Maureen was the winner of our Valentine's Day - Adorn Brides Jewelry Contest. Lucky Maureen will be dripping in diamonds, as she weds her fiance Marco. I asked Maureen to tell us a little bit about their engagement story, and upcoming wedding plans. Enjoy their story in her words.

"Marco and I had been dating for just over 3 and a half years when we closed on our first
home. We spent the first couple of weeks after closing cleaning, tearing
wallpaper down, and painting to get it move-in ready. Just as we were ready
to move out of our apartment and into the new house, Marco and I woke up one
morning and he said "I think we should see other people... those people
being a priest." He got down on one knee, opened the ring box and said those
words I had been *dying* to hear "Will you marry me?"
I was so shocked, it took me a couple of minutes to compose myself enough to
say yes!


We have been excitedly planning the wedding for the past few months
and set the big day for September 4th, 2011 at the Grand Ballroom at the
Rochester Plaza Hotel in Rochester, NY. We are focusing on making the
wedding a true expression of ourselves. Marco is a Chef and will be planning
and preparing most of the food for the reception (I hope I can keep him out
of the kitchen on the big day!). I am a Graphic Designer
www.maureenmanley.net)
and will be designing our wedding invitations. Ourgoal is for our guests to be
amazed by great food, tired from endlessdancing, and smiling about all the fun
they’ve had. I'm ecstatic to be wearing Adorn's diamonds on my wedding day
to make it even more special!!"

Wedding Jeannie would like to extend thanks to Nadine Zuan of Adorn for collaborating with me on this contest. I enjoyed hearing the beautiful Valentine stories and spreading the word about the valuable service Adorn offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment