Monday, April 9, 2012

Wedding Dresses - Inspired by Spring

Spring is here. Can you feel it? I'm experiencing a wonderful case of spring fever. When I get outside I'm enjoying the fragrance of the newly blooming flowers everywhere. I love flowers. Many people don't know that I was a floral designer, before becoming a wedding planner. Flowers hold a special place in my heart. Other's must be feeling like me, they are featuring wedding dresses with flowers at David's Bridal right now. I'm overjoyed that two of my favorite things have meshed. 

These styles feature beautiful floral appliques. The resulting effect is of romantic and feminine.They reflect springtime. Can you imagine yourself in one of these gowns, marrying your sweetheart in a garden filled with sunshine? And flowers of course. A true fairytale.
Flowers can also adorn a formal gown. Either one of these would be perfect for a formal affair in a glittering ballroom. Can you see yourself making a grand entrance in one of these show stoppers? Quite grand, don't you think?
 
Just look at these playful gowns adorned withh floral touches. Perhaps you're having a destination wedding, or a more casual wedding day. I think a bride that is willing to take risks and be a little "edgy" would love either of these styles.

I hope you're enjoying spring, and these floral inspired wedding gowns give you some inspiration. Now get out there and smell the flowers. You know I will be.
*Partnered Post

No comments:

Post a Comment