Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bridal Fashion & Cocktails with Winnie Couture

My favorite Bridal Salon in Beverly Hills, WINNIE COUTURE, is hosting their 2013 Fashion Show & Cocktail Party. More than half of my brides are "Winnie Brides". Because of their contemporary styling, impeccable customer service, and the salon experience, I send all my brides to Winnie.

I'm tickled PINK to be attending, and would love it if you would join me. This event sells out quickly, so buy your tickets right away. Tickets are only $15, and support Pink For The Cure. That's something you can feel good about. You'll see the 2013 Bridal Collection, sip cocktails, eat sweet treats, and meet the designer Winnie Chlomin Lee herself.

Have you seen the salon? It's elegantly appointed with luscious drapes, tufted furnishings, and glittering chandeliers. But the best part...you're surrounded by hundreds of the most beautiful gowns you've ever seen. The only down side to visiting Winnie Couture, is leaving. I could spend all day there.

The WINNIE COUTURE EXPERIENCE is something every bride deserves. Most salons have dressing rooms with an adjacent area of mirrors where you can see how the gown fits. But, those mirrors are shared by several other brides. You should expect the spotlight to be on YOU, not you and 2 other brides. Winnie has private dressing areas. Each has it's own dressing room, private mirror and sitting area where your maids and mom can sit back, relax and watch you become a bride before their very eyes.

I know you just got engaged and you're dreaming of the perfect gown. Come to Winnie Couture with me on January 31st. Let's share in a cocktail, the 2013 Winnie Couture Bridal Collection, and the WINNIE EXPERIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment