Feast your eyes on the beautiful BELLA COLLINA. It's my latest VENUE SPOTLIGHT. This summer I had the pleasure of referring one my couples to this amazing place. It's located in beautiful San Clemente. BELLA COLLINA is a stunning private golf club with breathtaking views. I feel like the luckiest planner in Southern California right now. They enjoyed working with theWEDDING JEANNIE team so much, that they have invited us to be included in their preferred vendor list. Be still my heart. Did I mention I'm in love with this venue?
Tanja Janjic is the Private Events Director at BELLA COLLINA and she is fantastic. She strives to please her couples and their guests. She is detail oriented and her caring personal service is very rare in this industry. I asked her to tell you why she loves her venue, and why you should consider it for your wedding. Enjoy Tanja's answers and fall in love with it too.
What is the history of your venue?
- I am delighted to introduce you Bella Collina Towne & Golf Club nestled in the hills of San Clemente. We are a unique country club that was formerly known as a Pacific Golf Club. It’s the perfect venue to host your wedding and ceremony. Truly unrivaled to other Orange County wedding locations, at Bella Collina Towne & Golf Club every special wedding ceremony and reception is customized to reflect the couple’s unique style and taste. Our ballroom features views of our golf course with brightly colored springtime florals, lush summertime greens, vivid landscape of colors in the fall, out-door amphitheater for ceremonies, and bridge over the lake that can be enjoyed from the outdoor patios. How many guests can you accommodate?
-200 seated dinner inside the Sienna Room including a dance floor
-Outdoors; 500 seated on the Meadows
- 800 seated on the Amphitheater
-100 seated our beautiful Rustic Organic Farm
Do you provide In-House Catering?
- Absolutely. Our wonderful executive chef Paul Villa can customize any menu to fit your dream wedding.
Is parking provided on-site?
- One of many great things about Bella Collina is that we have plenty of parking spaces available on site, 230 to be exact.
Do you book more than one event per day? How will that affect my event?
- No, we only do one wedding per day.
What is your favorite feature of your venue?
- Bella Collina truly feels like a TUSCAN STYLE VILLA. Our beautiful outdoor Roman amphitheater naturally carved out of the hillside was built for ceremonies in 2010, and is one of my many favorite features about Bella Collina Towne and Golf Club. You also get to enjoy San Clemente’s cool sea-breeze and picturesque rolling hills from the hilltop Clubhouse.
. Give us the top three reasons why couples should book your venue for their wedding/reception.
- Best thing about Bella Collina Towne and Golf Club , as I previously mentioned, is that we only do one wedding per day .This allows the couple to personalize the club house, and really feel like they have the venue just for them and their guests .
- We have some amazing photo opportunities around the golf course , and many vignettes within the venue . This backdrop is the perfect setting for your wedding portrait. Every Bella Collina wedding feels like a destination wedding without having to go too far!
- If you are looking to have an evening ceremony with a reception that goes late into the night, this is the perfect venue for it because at Bella Collina Towne and Golf Club we don’t have noise, or time restrictions.