Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sneak Peek - Rita & Charles


Happy and Relaxed are the words that describe Rita and Charles on their wedding day. My heart just bursts with joy when I see them enjoying a happy moment. Rita and Charles were married in November, in Santa Monica. The ceremony was held at St. Monica's with their reception to follow at The Fairmont Miramar.

I'm dying to share more photos of their wedding with you. It was a GREEN wedding. From the paper products to the flowers Rita wanted to ensure that she didn't leave a large carbon footprint behind her. Photography was provided by Suthi Picotte Photography. She is a talented and fun fun fun photographer. I'm bursting at the seams to show you the rest of her work. The talented Suthi submitted the photos to an amazing publication that features Cultural Weddings (my favorite). So, until they are published, this is all you get. Check back soon to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment