Thursday, February 24, 2011

Design Inspiration - Lavendar and Pink @ Ebell LA

On January 19th, The Ebell of Los Angeles hosted a tasting for their clients, called "Taste of The Ebell". I was asked to design all of the tablescapes. I created 5 themed tables for the event. Here are the final two tables. They are called Antique Lavendar and Guns and Roses.

Antique Lavendar was designed to be a mix of modern and vintage. We used an lavendar satin linen, with a lace overlay. To futher the vintage feel, we used the modern Chameleon Chair with a 20's retro design, and a velvet chair pad in lavendar.The china had an old world feel with the silver design. The floral design consisted of antique roses in lavendar, deep purple, stock and ornamental cabbage.



And finally, Guns and Roses. A gunmetal satin linen was topped with a lace overlay. Hot pink napkins and roses gave the table a pop of color to liven the senses. Accents of metal were carried through the charger plate, china, silverware, and glassware. I love how the floral design was made in a metal footed container.



Designing is where I live. It allows me to showcase my talents. There's nothing more exciting to me than showing my clients how they can bring many elements together to create a cohesive reception. I hope you found some inspiration for your own wedding.

Your guests spend the majority of their time seated at the dinner table. Make sure it's dressed for the party.

VENDOR LOVE:
Photos courtesy of Marianne Lozano of Studio Lozano
Floral Design: Commerce Flowers
Linens & Chairs: Elegant Design Specialty Linens
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Lighting: G2 Audio and Lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment