Friday, January 18, 2013

The Look of Love - Video

I'm not a bride, but I'm obsessed with wedding magazines, just like you. My favorite is California Wedding Day magazine. It's luxurious and filled with inspiration and drool worthy images. I'm so lucky to have a long standing relationship with the editors. They consistently choose me to design for their events. In November of 2012, they hosted a Bridal Show called The Look of Love, at Chuck Jones Center in Costa Mesa. The event boasted the best and brightest wedding professionals in Southern California. I had the honor of creating a set for the show. We called it Chevron Chic. Our set was bright and sunny, utilizing colors of tangerine, yellow, white and gold. Accents of Chevron pattern were used in the linens and paper products. The magazine just released the video recap of the day by Russell Fowler Studios. I hope you enjoy what we created. I can't stop watching it. I'm gushing with pride.

This stunning set didn't happen by itself. The talented vendors that brought my vision to life were a dream team. If you want the best for your wedding, please consider them.

Vendor Love:

Venue: Chuck Jones Center
Photography: Christopher Todd Studios
Videography: Russell Fowler Studio
Floral Design: Jenny B Floral Design
Paper Suite: Copper Willow
Catering: 24 Carrots Catering
Event Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Specialty Rentals: Luxe Event Rentals
Linens: Designer Specialty Linens
Lighting: The Event Company


1 comment: