Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blissfull Wishes Ball

Weddings are what I do. I dream them, eat them, sleep them. I'm lucky to be considered an expert in my industry. Weddings give me so much joy and reward. But life is more than what you receive from what you do. It's giving as well. I'm proud to serve on the Board of Directors for OC/LA Wish Upon A Wedding. It's a non-profit organization that grants weddings to couples suffering from a life threatening illness. I hope you enjoy the video of our annual fundraising gala by Isabel Gonzalez. This is how event planners have a good time and raise money for charity.


OC/LA Blissful Wishes Ball 2012 from Isabel Gonzalez on Vimeo.

A world of gratitude to the sponsors and donors that allowed us to produce this event and raise in excess of $25,000. When looking for your wedding vendors, please support these wonderful professionals.

Vibiana
Good Gracious Catering

TGIS Catering 
Vanilla Bake Shop
One Hope Wine
Cocktail Concierge
Samuel Lippke Studios
Isabel Cinémethèque
Classic Party Rentals
Wildflower Linens
Ice Bulb
Shirvan Designs
My Flower Guy 
Commerce Flowers
Calligraphy Katrina
DJ Nahchey
Event Company OC
Undercover Live Entertainment
Clint Huft
Fusion Designs
SoCal Shutterbooth
The Electric Violinist
Fusion Linens
Chiavari Chair Rentals
Wine Straws
ZinGBer Publishing – Barbara Wallace Weddings
Here Comes the Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment