Thursday, June 21, 2012

Heather & Sam Santa Barbara Wedding

Heather and Sam. What can I say about this couple? So much actually. They are smart, sassy, warm, loving, and OH SO FUN. I've been so honored to work with them as their full service planner for a year now. We've shared some fun times planning. Each one of those times I've laughed and smiled. They are perfect for each other, and they bring me joy. I even love their English Bulldog, Winston.

Transplants to Los Angeles from the East Coast, they have friends and family scattered everywhere. What better idea than to have a DESTINATION WEDDING, and treat their guests to a SANTA BARBARA vacation? This couple is not complicated. They didn't want the big resort wedding. Instead they wanted warm and cozy, with a focus on fine food. Everyone knows I'm a foodie...so this was a match made in heaven. Our first meeting was held at Farmer's Market in LA. That was an omen to be sure.

I love how Jayanne and Perry of Witon Photography (wait till you see their work..drool) captured exactly how fun they are in this image. Did I mention, I was Jayanne and Perry's planner too? What a great weekend we're all in for. We go to Santa Barbara this weekend for their wedding. It's being held at The Canary Hotel in Downtown Santa Barbara. The couple will exchange vows on the clay tiled rooftop of the hotel, overlooking the skyline of tile roofs and Spanish Style architecture of the city, followed by an intimate reception in the ballroom of this boutique hotel downstairs. This wedding is all about the FOOD. I can't wait.

Heather and Sam, I'm so honored to be part of your day. It's been so fun planning and tasting food and wine with you. I'm counting the minutes to Sunday. One of my favorite couples, in one of my favorite cities....I AM THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment