Saturday, November 19, 2011

Black Friday at Winnie Couture



From the moment you walk in the door at Winnie Couture, you will fall in love. Shimmering chandeliers, lush furnishings, private dressing rooms, and legendary customer service embrace you. More impressive than any of that, are the seemingly endless racks of luscious wedding gowns. Be still my heart. I've had several previous brides walk down the aisle to their groom in a Winnie. Some of my 2012 brides will be doing the same. In fact, I'm taking my bride Heather there to try on gowns today. The reason I endorse Winnie Couture is because the contemporary designs, the personal service of every employee, and the fabulous pricing.

Now you can save 25% to 30% on your very own Winnie design. Winnie knows a woman's body. The finest of silks, lace and just the right touch of embellishment adorn will adorn you.

Call them at 310. 858.8868 and make an appointment to try gowns on at their Beverly Hills location. You'll walk in feeling special, and walk out feeling like a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment