Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nautica Moderne Design

The Waterfront Hilton in Huntington Beach is one of my favorite beach front resorts. In February my wonderful couple Felicity & Jeff married there. One of the best things to come out of that wedding, was the new relationship with the catering department at the resort.

If you are considering the venue, you are in for a treat. They have a cozy and elegant Wedding Lounge where you can view the previous weddings that have taken place there. Wedding Jeannie was honored to be asked to redesign the room for them. You know me....I LOVE COLOR, so I went with two of my favorites orange and blue.

Above is a little peek into the design we created. I can't give you too much because all the images will be featured next week on the famous wedding blog Style Unveiled. I hope this is enough to wet your appetite for more. Christopher Todd is the talented photographer who took the above images. Lucky me, I get to work with him again next week at the wedding of Dana & James in Santa Barbara. Can you imagine what those images will be like?

Not to be forgotten, here is a list of the creative partners who helped me bring this vision of Nautica Moderne to life.

Venue: Waterfront Resort, Huntington Beach
Design & Coordination: Wedding Jeannie
Floral Stylist: Paradise Delight
Tabletop Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Lounge & Chair Rentals: Lounge Appeal
Specialty Linens: Designer Specialty Linens
Candy Buffet: Candee by Sandee
Photography: Christopher Todd Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment